Commercial & Personal Lines Producer
Specialty: Life Insurance, Business Insurance
My favorite part of this job is the customer interaction. We don’t know with whom we will meet and help from one day to the next, and its always rewarding when we are able to find a solution to the insured’s need. It’s a bonus when a client becomes a friend.
Power is unique because we have a team that works together as a unit. There isn’t a question that a client could ask that we can’t find an answer to. We share knowledge within the agency, and have the resources at our fingertips to get clients what they need.
On a lighter note – I’ve been told one of my super powers is that I can eat my weight in sushi – although it’s never been tested. I love to travel and enjoy local fare whenever I can. I’m also an avid sports memorabilia collector. Because someone inevitably will ask what my license plate FUNCLE means: Fun uncle to Hannah and Colt.
- Bachelors in Biology and Chemistry Governors State University
- Masters in Business Administration Olivet Nazarene University
- Member, Board of Directors for Options Center for Independent Living
Mentor for youth ages 9-17 that have been or are currently in the court system.
- Member, Kiwanis International
- Kankakee Chamber of Commerce
- BNI – Business Networking International